Pietro Beretta Mod 151 - Shotgun Forum

The Polychoke further reduces the gun's desirability. They are the proverbial red-headed stepchild of the gun world - nobody wants them. I think ...

Pietro Beretta MOD 151 Cal 12 pump shotgun

Pietro Beretta MOD 151 Cal 12 pump shotgun The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Deep Scratches in an old Beretta pump Model 151

Deep Scratches in an old Beretta pump Model 151 ... The gun had the full name Pietro Beretta rather than P. ... A forum community dedicated to Trap ...

Pietro Beretta MOD 151 Cal 12 pump shotgun | The High Road

The barrel is 26 inches long and the overall length is 46 inches. The firearm is in good shape, no dings in stock or forend. There is a small ...

Beretta Shotgun Forum

Discussions for all Beretta Shotguns.

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical - pistol-forum.com

Now that they are priced about the same as a Benelli M2 tactical, is the 1301 better than the M2?

NICE Beretta shotgun | Tennessee Hunting & Fishing Forum

Very nice and pretty hard to come buy Pietro Beretta Silver Pigeon 12 gauge shotgun. These were made from 1960-1972 this example 95+\- it ...

Which Beretta? | Rimfire Central Firearm Forum

I'm not looking for something that shouldn't be fired because I fire all my guns. What would (generally) be regarded as the best 22LR Beretta ...

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19 - Page 151

Overall, it shot great. Really nice gun. Reliability was flawless. I ran a mag of Hornady TAP 124gr +p HPs through it to start. Then a box of ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024