Winter Wind Etude (Read 4202 times) - Piano Forum

This etude is mosly about rotation of the wrist, though if you are trying to do it in three minutes, an observer would have a difficult time ...

Chopin - Etude Op. 25 No. 11 in 2 Years? - Piano Forums

... Winter Wind is possible within 2 years in your opinion? If yes, what's the requirement? Equipment, Talent, Teachers, Time, etc... Maybe, but ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Chopin - Etude Op. 25 No. 11 in 2 Years?

The Piano Forums are an online community of piano lovers including piano industry professionals, concert artists, recording artists, ...

What level Is Chopin's winter wind, etude op. 25 no. 11 - Reddit

I don't think this piece is within your level to be honest. You could learn it but it would likely take you less time to focus on improving, ...

F. Chopin - Etude Op. 25 no. 11 in A minor "Winter Wind"- analysis

etude #chopin #chopinproject #tutorial Concert pianist describes and analizes Chopin's ...

Chopin - Winter wind | Classical Music Forum

I'm trying to learn Chopin's etude no. 23 in A minor (winter wind) and am struggling to memorize it. The patterns are so complex... does anyone ...

Chopin Etude Op. 10 No. 1, yes or no? - PianoClack Forum

Personally, I learn far more reading the score without trying to emulate somebody else performance. Furthermore, I believe one is in position to ...

How would you order Chopin's Op. 25 Etudes in terms of difficulty?

This is a very subjective question: it is impossible to establish exact difficulty levels due to the fact we all have our strengths and ...

Easiest Chopin Etude? - Classical Music Forum

Sadly, I'm trying to learn piano pieces on my own now, and I learned the nice little ragtime piece by Scott Joplin called the "Maple Leaf Rag." ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024